Indiaflaver.com on a regular basis receives various kinds of Music, Videos and Pictures from Numerous Record labels, Publicists, Artists, and Producers for postings. Indiaflaver respects the rights of copyright holders and will work with the said copyright holders to ensure that infringing material is remove from our Service.
If you want to make a complaint about any of our online service or if you think your or someone’s else intellectual property like Music, videos, contents or other right have been infringed by our online services please Send us a mail by submitting full details to: [email protected]
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Indiaflaver or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Indiaflaver, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Indiaflaver Will respond to “All Take Down Request” that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and other applicable intellectual property laws.
However, before you file your report to us, kindly go through this procedures to get it sorted out.
The DMCA requires that when reporting a copyright infringement, the notice for it should contain the following elements:
1, A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2, information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available an electronic mail address at which the complaining party can be contacted.
3, A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty or perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4, Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
Indiaflaver may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Indiaflaver removes the allegedly infringing materials, Indiaflaver will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Indiaflaver removed or disabled access to the materials. Indiaflaver may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.